Monday, September 16, 2013

Best Photos of all time

This was taken by William Anders on the Apollo 8 mission. I picked this photo because I like how the perspective is backwards. Having a bit of the surface of the moon in the photo made it stand out to me. I think it made the top 40 because its original.
This was taken by Terril Jones. I like it because it shows courage of one man to stand up to literally an army of tanks. It stands out because the image is not full of things, it only has a few things in the picture. I believe it made the top 40 because it shows such courage.
This photo was taken by Mark Pardew. I like it because it shows how we need to protect our animal species around the world. It stands out because it focuses on a bright color in a dark charred forest. I think it made the top 40 pictures because it helps us remember that we must be there helping whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment