Monday, January 13, 2014

Favorites

My favorite song of 2013 would be Demons by Imagine Dragons. This song came out a couple months ago near the end of 2013 and I liked it a lot, so I started listening to it more. I really enjoy it even if I have heard it 10 times previously that day
The best movie would be Hunger Games Catching Fire. When I went to see this movie I saw it opening night as a double feature so that is one reason I liked it so much. I believe it is the best because it had great acting and it was a very action packed plot.

The most important news story of 2013 was the Oklahoma tornado. I saw pictures of the rubble and it cause hundreds of homes to be destroyed and caused massive amounts of other damage. I believe it was the most important because it caused so much destruction

The two most important people would be the creators of Minecraft. All of last year I was playing it everyday at lunch because this was so much fun. I had a lot of fun playing it so they would be the most important people.

The biggest sports person of the year would be Lebron James. I love basketball, and he is one of the best players ever. I am not on the team but I like playing for fun as well as my church team. He is who I look up to in basketball, because of his dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment