Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academic Shoot Preview

The Story

In this photo, there is a large group of students gathered around a flagpole at sunrise. They are holding hands, showing reverence as they bow their heads. This makes me think it is to remember someone who has died.

Action and emotion 

This photo shows a science experiment being completed, and the result is a massive explosion causing water to fly all over! The girls are exited and amazed to see the result.

Filling the Frame


This picture fills the frame with the large amount of homeless people and volunteers lining back. It shows the farthest forward person almost from head to toe, to give only a little excess space at the top of the picture


Favorite Photo


This photo is my favorite because it sums up what is my junior year of high school. I have so much stuff to study for it almost seems unbearable. This photo has good asymmetrical balance and avoids mergers. The person in the middle is framed by the outer bookshelves, and set in the bottom third so you can see all the books to study laid out over the top third.

I would like to take pictures in the library, chemistry and speech classes. These I believe will have great shots, waiting to be captured. I could go to Mr. Bilinski's or Mr. Valles classes. To get amazing shots, I will change my point of view until I can add as many of the rules of photography as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment