Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academics Shoot

Balance
I balanced the two people closest to the camera fairly well. It is somewhat clear that they are the subjects but the others distract from the picture. To make this better I could've waited for the teacher to exit the frame.
 Avoid Mergers
I took a bad picture on purpose to show a merger. I cut off the top of the teacher and another student to get more of one student. The subject is mostly clear, for she is the only one not cut off. To fix this, I should lift the camera up a little.
 Framing
I framed the girl in the blue inbetween the two boys, and she is the subject. It is a little distracting with the other people there and in the way. To fix this I should have moved to the left and zoomed in.
 Lines
There are two lines in this picture. You can easily see the two lines and the girl stands out as the subject. If I had moved over to the left and turned the camera it would've made a better picture.
 Rule of Thirds
I placed the subject in the bottom and her rifle in the top right corner. She is easily defined as the subject, but if I had moved back to get the whole rifle, the picture would've been better.
 Simplicity
This picture demonstrates simplicity with a very colorless background and a clearly defined subject. To make this picture better I should give less head room and move the frame down.

No comments:

Post a Comment